We’ve Got Chicken Recipes The Whole Family Will Enjoy.
Is your dinner menu getting boring? We’ve got you covered with easy chicken recipes designed to impress. They work perfectly with our fresh, never frozen chicken that you can pick up from our storefront all spring and summer. You may be wondering, why fresh chicken? What does that even mean? Here’s some clarification:
- Our Fresh Chicken Has Never Been Frozen: Freezing meat affects its moisture content, resulting in a drier, tougher cut of meat. Most chicken from the grocery store has been frozen at some point.
- Fresh Never Frozen Chicken Lasts Longer: You can keep our fresh chicken in a 34-degree fridge for up to ten days without harmful bacteria developing. That means you can pick up two packages without worrying they’ll go bad before you can use them.
Pick-Up Fresh Chicken & Get Cooking!
We’re blessed to be in a family that likes to cook and loves to eat. These go-to recipes are some of our favorites:
- BBQ Crockpot Chicken: Who doesn’t love BBQ chicken? This recipe is appealing because all you have to do is put your chicken in a crockpot, cover it with BBQ sauce and cook for 6-8 hours on low. Get the full recipe!
- Oven BBQ Chicken: This one is for those of you who aren’t interested in handling chicken at 8 a.m. but still want to enjoy an easy BBQ chicken for dinner. Roll your chicken in flour and pour a spicy sauce over the top. Get the full recipe!
- Honey Baked Chicken: Pick up some raw honey with your fresh chicken for this easy-peasy recipe. The oven does most of the work so you can prepare a fresh salad or other veggies while it cooks. Get the full recipe!
- Chicken Noodle Soup: It may not feel like soup season, but sometimes a comforting bowl of soup does the trick on a bad day or if you’re feeling rotten. Chicken stock is rich in vitamins, minerals and fatty acids, which can boost your immune system and protect you from the common colds and flu. We’ve got chicken stock packages for $2.99/lb. that are available for pick-up from our store and work beautifully with this soup. Get the full recipe!