All-Natural Eggs, Raw Wildflower Honey & Meat Delivery To Individuals, Restaurants, Butcher Shops, Grocery Stores, And More!
Make plans to enjoy the bounty of our non-GMO family farm with meat delivery in the Shenandoah Valley. Select your products from our storefront or let us know what you would like delivered so we can determine an estimate:
- All-Natural Beef: Grass-finished, pastured beef contains no added hormones or preventive antibiotics, and no preservatives.
- All-Natural Pork: Clean, delicious pork products with no MSG, no added nitrates or synthetic nitrites, and an old-fashioned curing process with only salt, pepper, and sugar.
- All-Natural Lamb: Non-GMO lamb products come from pastured flocks and contain no added hormones and no medications.
- All-Natural Turkey: Free-range whole turkey sold frozen year round, and fresh, never-frozen in the fall and for Thanksgiving.
- All-Natural Chicken: Free-range, pastured chicken products available frozen year-round, and fresh, never-frozen April through October at our storefront.
- All-Natural Eggs: Brown eggs hand gathered daily from our layer hens, who are raised on non-GMO feed and natural foraging for richer tasting eggs.
- Raw Wildflower Honey: From hives on our farm, we carry honey in a variety of convenient sizes all year long.
Terms And Conditions Apply.
Delivery To and From Lexington, Harrisonburg, Staunton and Charlottesville:
- 10% of price.
- Cap of $35 up to 250 lbs..
- Any additional 250lb increments additional $30 per increment.
- Minimum stop fee of $20 per stop
Delivery To and From Northern Virginia, Winchester, Loudoun, Richmond, Culpeper and Fredericksburg
- 15% of price.
- Cap of $75 up to 250lbs.
- Any additional 250lb increments additional $50 per increment.
- Minimum stop fee of $25 per stop
Delivery To and From DC and Maryland (within 10 miles of DC)
- 20% of price
- Cap of $100 up to 250lbs
- Any additional 250lb increments additional $75 per increment
- Minimum stop fee of $35 per stop
- We charge for either the minimum stop fee or a fee based on price whichever is higher. We do not charge for both. Wholesale prices are used for customers who furnish a tax ID and purchase for resale. Retail prices are used for retail customers.
- Call for pricing concerning dedicated runs.