Convenient Non-GMO Products And Feed Delivery Makes Non-GMO Easy!
We are proud to offer meat and feed delivery to customers within our regional delivery range. Minimums apply. Contact us for price estimates.
- All-Natural Beef: Grass-finished, pastured beef contains no added hormones or antibiotics, and no preservatives.
- All-Natural Pork: Clean, delicious pork products with no MSG, no added nitrates or nitrites, and an old-fashioned curing process with only salt, pepper, and sugar.
- All-Natural Lamb: From local Weaver Sheep Farm, lamb products come from pastured flocks and contain no added hormones and no medications.
- All-Natural Turkey: Free-range turkey products sold frozen year round, and fresh in the fall and for Thanksgiving.
- All-Natural Chicken: Free-range, pastured chicken products available frozen year-round, and fresh April through October at our storefront.
- All-Natural Eggs: Brown eggs hand gathered daily from our layer hens, who are raised on non-GMO feed and natural foraging for richer tasting eggs.
- Raw Wildflower Honey: From hives on our farm, we carry honey in three convenient sizes during the spring and summer.
Regional Feed Delivery: Every two weeks we deliver feed along seven routes that span the Commonwealth of Virginia. We deliver all our non-GMO feed and custom blends, including:
Available Upon Request:
- Non-GMO Sheep Feed
- Sheep Feed
- Soy-free Sheep Feed
- Whole Wheat
- Whole Barley
Common Custom Mixes (10 bag minimum; $10 charge)
- Soy-Free Turkey Starter
- Scratch Feed
- Pig Starter
- Soy-Free Sow
Non-GMO Feed Delivery Terms And Conditions Apply.
Delivery Is One Of Four Purchasing Options.
Our storefront in Stuarts Draft, Virginia, is open for business throughout the year. If you live in the Commonwealth of Virginia, you may have a feed dealer near you that supplies our non-GMO feed. For customers outside the delivery area, we offer feed shipping to the contiguous United States.