Welcome To Sunrise Farms’ Non-GMO Store, Your All-Natural Meat Supplier!
Nestled in the scenic Shenandoah Valley and conveniently located just 3.5 miles off I-64 at exit 91, the Sunrise Farms storefront supplies non-GMO products at reasonable prices. We stock our all-natural meat, brown eggs, and honey for purchase year-round. We have fresh poultry available seasonally. Located in Stuarts Draft, Virginia, our storefront sits at the entrance of Sunrise Farms, and is easy to reach from the main road.
Put Us On Your Grocery List! Stock Up On All-Natural Meat, Fresh Brown Eggs, And Honey.
We are always grateful for our regular customers. With our easy-to-reach location, you can plan to swing by as often as you need. Bring your cooler and stock up. Our meat is frozen, with fresh poultry available from April to October. Fresh turkeys are offered for Thanksgiving. Choose from a wide selection of cuts of:
- All-Natural Beef: Grass-finished, our pastured beef contains no added hormones and no preservatives.
- All-Natural Pork: No MSG, no added nitrates or nitrites, and an old-fashioned curing process mean clean, delicious pork products from well-cared-for hogs.
- All-Natural Lamb: Lamb products contain no added hormones, no medications, and come from pastured flocks supplemented with a non-GMO grain ration.
- All-Natural Turkey: We supply frozen free-range turkey year round, and fresh turkey in the fall and for Thanksgiving.
- All-Natural Chicken: Free-range, pastured chicken available frozen year-round, and fresh April through October.
Our fresh brown eggs are from free-range, pastured chickens fed non-GMO feed produced right here at Sunrise Farms. Our Sunrise Farms honeybees produce delicious wildflower honey that we sell in 2oz, 12oz, and 16oz sizes, available throughout the year.
Family-Owned And Operated, The Sunrise Farms Store Lets Us Share Our Bounty With You.
Jonathan Miller, Meat Store Manager, and his family live on-site to provide excellent customer service through well-stocked products, clean facilities, and careful accounting. We strive to keep our prices reasonable and our products satisfying. We produce non-GMO feed at our mill, raise our animals ethically, and process and package our meat on-site or at local processing facilities.. Taste the home-grown difference with meat that travel only a few short feet to the storefront. Our goal is to offer you a farm to customer experience that feels familiar and welcoming. We love to hear from our customers, so feel free to contact us or visit us during our business
Visit Our Store During Convenient Business Hours For Self-Service Products.
We gladly accept cash and checks. When the Farm Office is staffed, from 8:00am – 5:00pm Monday – Friday, we also accept credit and debit cards for Storefront items.
8:00am – 6:00pm Monday – Saturday
Farm Office and Feed Store
8:00am – 5:00pm Monday – Friday
We offer regional meat delivery through Shenandoah Foods.